Thank you, Alisha for nominating me for this blogging award!
The Culture of Growing Up: “For those who don’t know yet, the Liebster Award is an online award for bloggers to gain more support and recognition, and just to get to know the person behind the blogger. It also helps others to discover new blogs and to build a sense of community in the blogging world.”
Here are the rules:
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger gives you
- Nominate bloggers that you think are deserving of the award but more importantly help to promote newer bloggers with fewer followers.
- Let the bloggers know you nominated them
- Give them 11 questions of your own
- What was the inspiration behind your blog? To project my ideas on a platform that anyone around the world can see. That was the inspiration to come here-sharing poetry was the reason why.
- If you could be any fictional character for one day who or what would it be? Daenerys Targaryen
- Which came first the chicken or the egg? Now you know this one is impossible lol, if we’re talking specifically about chickens, then it was the egg. But as far as birds and eggs in general-the bird.
- When sitting in a class room would you choose the seat in the front, the seat in the middle, or the seat in the back? Why? I’d choose the seat in the back so I could see everyone but they can’t as easily see me.
- When traveling do you prefer a plane, train, car, or boat? Train
- What song could you listen to over and over? Sweet Dreams, Marilyn Manson’s version. It’s simple but substantive enough to listen to over and over.
- Are you a morning, noon, or night person? Night
- What is your deepest fear? Nice question, Alsiha, now I get to go into *deep introspection* mode. I’d probably say, though, off the top of my head: being immobile-like stuck in sleep paralysis permanently.
- If you could live anywhere where would it be? New York
- What was the last picture you took with your phone or camera? I like this question-it was of me at the Red June cafe.
- How many books do you read at one time? No more than two. Usually one that’s informative/spiritual and one that’s purely mind candy.
My Nominees for the Liebster Award:
My Questions for you all:
- Do you have a special, designated place to write in?
- What’s your favorite music to listen to while writing?
- If you were stuck eating the same thing for a week what would it be?
- Do you favor circles or squares more?
- Wolves or Lions?
- Would you say death is apart of life or the opposite of?
- What animation do you favor?
- Wine or beer?
- Chocolate or Skittles?
- What do you do to chill out?
- Would you rather die in a plane crash or sinking boat?